Oko is a mobile app which allows our users to find interesting people in their communities and meet with them very quickly by planning an event together. Our app eliminates the fear of meeting new people first time, returns the feeling of community back to our cities and addresses the problem of loneliness in Western society.
1) We are going to return the community-feeling back to our cities
2) We are going to help disabled and minority people to make new friends and feel more socially confident
3) We are going to promote multiculturalism and tolerance by the social and cultural exchange due to the nature of Oko app.
4) We are going to bring more money and talent in Ontario when our app is successful
1) First version of our app up and running by June 2017
2) Breakdown achieved January-February 2018